Wealthy Affiliate vs Affilorama Review - Which offers better values in internet marketing training and tools?
I was looking for a proper and legit online affiliate marketing training to help me lay a better, stronger foundation with my online business. One that doesn't offer endless of upgrades or over-promised products, that I have seen countless of times. One that offers the real comprehensive training program where I can see real progress and real results by real people.
I found my answer with Wealthy Affiliate and there are many other reasons why I choose it and I have shared it here if you keen to know more about it.
I Joined Affilorama because ..
Even though, I have been with Wealthy Affiliate for the past months. I read some decent reviews that looks legit, and like everyone else, I tell myself hey why not check it out? (It's free to sign up anyway. Nothing to lose. ) and It's always good to know what's your options around. I began my investigative works on Affilorama, the other internet marketing training platform.
In Wealthy Affiliate, you are able join and explore their training for FREE with a simple registration. All you need is an email and password. No Credit Card is needed. I saw that Affilorama practices free sign up as well. This is a good start. It shows confidence in their training and the products that they got to offer.
What's in Affilorama?
Immediately upon signing up Affilorama, I was greeted by the founder, Mark Ling, who offer a free report on what affiliate marketing is all about and how it works.
Exploring deeper, I discovered that Affilorama is reviewing its own products within its site. One of these products is Affilorama Blueprint and tools that promise to give you the kickstart to become a self respecting affiliate marketer.
One of the main directives in the the training was to create your own affiliate product and offer it to the Affilorama members. I do understand the need to drive traffic to one's product but to the new members who upon joining will be bombard with offers and deals that provide the latest and greatest ways to make money online.
Affilorama does has a sort of "community" sense and feeling through its active forum and blog, and useful array of information for online marketers. If you have any question, you can post in the forum and via the email contact form which usually get a reply. It is a close thing to what Wealthy Affiliate has, but there are important differences, one of them is the instant live online chat within Wealthy Affiliate community which i share more about it here.
Wealthy Affiliate, has proprietary tools such as keyword Tool, offers both content and training, created by both the founder Kyle and Carson, the trainers and the members. In fact, there are weekly live video training and FAQs sessions.
In fact, anyone is able to provide some form of help and support, as Kyle and Carson encouraged it. Sometimes, it is quite overwhelming with the amount of help available and you will feel blessed that you have found the right community. Experience it yourself and you will see what I mean.
Training - Wealthy Affilate vs Affilorama?
Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama training are tailored for all levels, from the beginners to the more experienced or successful internet marketers who believed in continued education and values support.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Training
Wealthy Affiliate offers vast library of updated contents, training and proper courses. Here are some of them:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification Courses
- Classrooms Training (Updated Topics ranging from SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Authority Content, etc)
- Bootcamp courses
- Weekly Live Video Classes
- Unlimited Access to Past Video Training Replays.
- Quick Useful Tutorials and Training created by Trainers and Members
Affilorama Premium Training
There are many tools, contents and video training available in Affilorama. Here are some of them:
- Comprehensive training modules
- Bootcamp training
Affilorama offers a packaged approach to affiliate marketing training with its marketing tactics, bootcamp, and "over the shoulder" video training. Members just follows do this, buy that, and then watch how the "low-profile" millionaire affiliate marketers do it.
Wealthy Affiliate adopts a more systematic and progressive growth approach in learning with its affiliate marketing courses. Members are able to learn at their own pace at their own private time, with tasks and checklist to be completed in every lessons. It's huge library of training, tools and features will pleased seasoned users. Perhaps, new members will feel overwhelming by its enormous resources and busy platform at times.
Tools - Wealthy Affilate or Affilorama?
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Tools
- Accurate Keyword Tool - Very useful, allows you to find monthly search and traffic estimates, along with the exact page competition and 1 crucial filtering factor that I used to determine if you should used the keywords. It also suggests additional keywords for you.
- Link Tracking Tool - Useful tool that allows you to track your affiliate link clicks, so you know what affiliate links are bringing in all the money.
- Rapid writer article Tool - Checks your keyword density. I don't used this as I prefer another tool I am using.
Affilorama Premium Tools
- A Trusted Site Tool - Gauge how search engines view the site
- Market Strength Tool Evaluator - Provides a market strength analysis overview
- Keyword Suggestion Tool - Simple keyword suggestion tool
- PPC Ad Generator - Assist in creation of PPC Ad
- Social "Snooping" Tool - Take note of competition activities
- Search Ranking Genie - A plugin
It seems that Affilorama is offering more tools, that looks promising. However, many of them are rudimentary or outdated, you can find a lot of comparable tools for free that provide better values. Google Chrome browser has a lot to offers with its "extensions" plugins.
There are other tools provided by Affilorama which look "pretty" on its site. These are:
- Pop-over generator - create pop over ads to collect emails info
- Bullet-point generator - What can I say ... Is this for real?
- XML sitemap generator - I prefer Yoast.
- Website ping tool - you probably are better off with other webmaster free tools
- Article Spin/Compare Tool - It is outdated and not a good idea to spin content from existing article to generate content. It's is good to know but not to practice it. and I share with you later why this tool is around..
- Backlink checker - Plenty of free tools on the internet
Affilorama is consolidating its tools into Affilotools which is still in its beta phase. After, initial testing on the keyword research tool and the backlink tool. There still a lot of work and improvement needed.
Other Benefits - Wealthy Affilate vs Affilorama?
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Benefits
- Community support and help from over 400,000+ members via instant live chat, forum, private messages, comments within postings and on profile. You always get fast, responsive answers to your questions when you need it within a few hours, not 24 hours.
- Friendly help and support from the owners, Kyle and Carson. Kyle and Carson cares about your progress and are committed to see that you achieve your goals and be one of the many WA success stories.
- Your own personal profile and blog.
- UNLIMITED quality web hosting on your domains, plus unlimited creation of free websites within their system
Affilorama Premium Benefits
- 30 PLR articles each month
- Existence of community and support
- Web hosting on up to 15 domains
The 30 PLR (Private Licensed Rights) articles available monthly to the Affilorama members are contents written by writers. These contents touches on different niche topics each month and is allowed to be used by the members to claim it as their own. Now, these same content is shared by all the affilorama members, if every one are using it in their website, they will be penalized by Google sooner or later for the same duplicate content. Thus, the presence of the article spin tool that we see earlier. Even, with the article spinner, the spinning technique used is no longer viable and outdated, it's a matter of time your hard work on the website will be punished for using the tool. You are probably use the articles for ideas to generate content and that's as far for its usefulness.
Earlier, I have shared that Affilorama has a active community presence, However the level of engagement is no where close to what you will be experiencing in Wealthy Affiliate community. You can personally private message the owners.
Affilorama offers just 15 domains hosting. Whereas,with Wealth Affiliate you get unlimited domain quality hosting, with as many free web sites as you want! (without paying for your own domain name). Do you know that free members get 2 free sites as well?
Pricing - Affilorama vs Wealthy affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate Premium
- Wealthy Affiliate Premium - $47 / month or $359 / year ( $29 monthly and less than $1 daily)
There's no money back guarantee. However, you will get enough access to the Wealth Affiliate training courses and community with your free membership.
Those that stay on to become premium members are satisfied and pleased with what they see in the trainings and experienced the values that Wealthy Affiliate is able to provide them through their community and platform.
Additionally, you can try the premium membership for just $19 in your first month.
Affilorama Premium - $67 / month
There's more ..
- Affiloblueprint program ($197) - Starter Pack Kit to Affilorama premium
- Affilojetpack program ($497) - Done for you website kit with pre-written articles, emails, etc.
- Affilotheme ($97) - A WordPress theme designed for affiliate.
Each of these programs has 60 day money back guarantee.
$1 thirty day trial, $67 monthly, $497 for three years + upsells
Brian Fanale, Norbert Orlewicz & Todd Schlomer
Who Is It For:
People who want to start MLM.
Legit Program with decent training materials with areas of improvement.
Wealthy Affiliate offer many portable skill training and methods for you to achieve your goals, whereas Affilorama show you related training on how to create a niche site. If you don't want to go through the hassle, there is an option where you can just buy the system package. (This means you will have to fork out your hard-earned money again).
Which is easier? Sounds like Affilorama. It seems you can just buy the system without the need of knowing affiliate marketing. Which is sustainable? Look like, Affilorama is relying on its spammy automated spin contents for the websites system which obviously doesn't sit well with Google.
Wealthy Affiliate provides more support, more active community engagement, more web hosting (UNLIMITED vs 15 domains), over 10,000s training, videos, tutorials, classroom lessons, blogs, 24/7 live chat and better useful tools than Affilorama. It is a platform for you to learn at your own pace and time. WA Members genuinely take an interest in your progression and celebrate each milestone success.
Affilorma costs MORE per month and give you LESS! If you are fine with it, since they offer 30 day trial for $1 and money back guarantee. Interested? Feel free to try it out here..
However, if you are in the same camp as me, like the idea of getting MORE support and almost in every aspects with MUCH LESSER money, and you want to know more about what Wealthy Affiliate can offers you, and prefer to make the comparisons for yourself, I suggest you take a look at my complete, extensive review of Wealthy Affiliate here or I would like to invite you to explore further with what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer.
- Wealthy Affiliate 98/100
I hope you guys enjoy this review, share it with your friends by using the social buttons below and do feel free to share your thoughts and comments on your experience with Wealthy Affiliate.